Based originally on Darren Rowse’s idea and Eliška Hutníková’s call for localisation, I have decided to take on the seven link challenge. It’s really simple – dig into your blogging history, share with us your jewels of blogging and follow the hashtag #7linksCZ on Twitter. The international version of the hashtag is #7links.
- My first post – I still like those topics I came up with, by the way.
- A post I enjoyed writing the most – The Consitency Problem
- A post which had a great discussion – Did You Get My Press Release?
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written – 5 ways not to handle reputation management by Ian Lurie
- Your most helpful post – That wasn’t a post, that was a series about job hunt
- A post with a title that you are proud of – The PR Talent Pool Could Use Some Chlorine
- A post that you wish more people had read – In Praise of Thoughtful Communication
If you are interested what some other Czech bloggers came up with, take a look at Eikasia blog by Honza Páv.